Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,I have a 3750X switch, and I have two computers connected to it.  I just setup link aggregation for the two PCs.  They both show 2.0 Gbps for their link status, but when I copy a file from one PC to the other the speed is only 100MBps.  ...

HiI have an old cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S-S Switch with IOS Ver: 12.2(55)SE4. I made a mistake and try to upgraded with 3750X-12S-S iOS . After I Format the Flash; I understood what a horrible mistake I made. Now I am trying to find suitable iOS for t...

Amiroo by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,Currently experiencing the below error, and I wasn't able to locate anything online with regards to the error.Switch (Catalyst 6807XL) appears to be functioning as expected, though we began receiving the below error in the Logs this morn...

PaulT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISR C1111  with build in LTE modem and any connectan external LTE modem either in passthrough mode or as a router i am unable to get it to work so that i can connect through anyconnect to the C1111the annyconnect is trying to use the wrong connection...

ino by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,So, I have a pair of Cisco Firepower 4110 firewalls in an HA active/standby configuration, and a pair of edge routers with HSRP.  I needed four 10GB ports to create a L2 domain for all of the devices to be connected together.  So, I stack...

- FYI :  Switches:Field Notice: FN - 72145 - Nexus ACI 9000 Will Fail With SSD Read-Only Filesystem – Power Cycle Required - BIOS/Firmware Upgrade Recommended 19-Sep-...

Hi, I have 2 vPC domains connected with back to back vPC.MST is configured with with different regions for each vPC domain. vPC domain 1 is the root for CST. Peer-switch is configured on all switches.When I reboot the secondary switch of domain 1 the...

govi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a stack of 4 x 3850s running 3.6.10E. License is permanent IP Services.Question is, if I upgrade to 16.12.10, what will happen to this RTU license? I need to use object groups and this version does not seem to support that function. I ...

Jagvella by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I want to VSS the C4500X-32 and C4500X-16 but after configuring and rebooting the standby switch show the message: *Jul 30 00:27:22.363: %C4K_REDUNDANCY-2-INCOMPATIBLE_SUPERVISORS: STANDBY:Active and Standby supervisor types are not compatib...

apodolsky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card