Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a network that I am currently working on that is made mostly of Catalyst 3750 switches. I have multiple VLANs for voice, data, management, ect. At the moment it is using layer 2 switching, but due to the multiple tiers of switches in the netwo...

Hi All,We have a Hub-Spoke network. The Hub is connected to remote sites through our own fiber or ISP VPN. Some sites connected to one intermediate router and then connect to core router in the hub. At this time, all the routing is static. Some time,...

I've been upgrading our switches to support ssh and have been doing so without any problems. While looking at the sh ver output to see the image that was on a switch I saw the Boot Loader output. I've seen it before but, never gave it much thought. I...

Need some help please, this is my first time configuring a Cisco MDS 9124.Is there a way on the MDS 9124 Cisco SAN Fiber switch to configure the VSAN or maybe a Dynamic VSAN to allow a port to be on multiple zones?

Jeff Wise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a DHCP server running on Cisco 6509 IOS 12.2(18)SXF13.Something like this:ip dhcp pool ap-clients   network 148.66.155.0 255.255.255.0   default-router 148.66.155.7    dns-server 148.66.111.23 I would like to block some mac adress w...

I'm currently working in a shop that has a lot of L2.  Current networks are deployed with upstream routers and downstream switches deployed in pairs, almost all using "boxes" not "triangles - IOW, each downstream switch is homed to a single upstream ...

HiI got 4500 Switch with 24 port Ethernet module 10/100/1000 and One SFP module. Port Gi 1/0/1 - 18 server's are connected.  Two user switches 2960 is connected as a trunk to 4500.User VLAN 10Server VLAN 20SW1 - 2960 - user switchSW2 - 2960 - user sw...

I have a client that we sold a SUP720-3BXL to and he is running BGP with it. He reports "0:07:20: %EOBC-SP-3-NOEOBCBUF: No EOBC buffer available. Dropping the packet.
00:07:32: %EOBC-SP-3-NOEOBCBUF: No EOBC buffer available. Dropping the packet."...

sooner600 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I´m having a problem in configuring routing between 2 Cisco 800 series.I am trying to connect this 2 routers with a cross cable in the FA4 (WAN interface) to test a VPN tunnel in a lab enviroment, but i am having some issues in reaching the re...

I'm having an issue with my network, where we're are experiencing random and brief network outages.  They happen a couple times a day and last 5-10 seconds. when I check my two backbone switches (4506  : Supervisor: WS-X4516-10GE ,IOS : cat4500-ipbas...

in the v2 data sheet it statesThe Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switches are capable of reverting to their internal power supply without any service interruption. In addition, the Cisco RPS 2300 can be managed by a Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switc...

HI,I have a problem to config the switchport mode.  It is because flowing in the same port have VLAN ID (tagged) but some did not have VLAN ID (untagged).  I don't know what I should config for switchport mode access/trunk  or is it have Hybrid mode ...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes