Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi everyoneI have silly questionu know EIGRP use RTP for relaiablity but what about OSPF , which protocol ospf uses for reliability?

Resolved! Loopback routing

I have a local enclave with a mixture of layer 2 switches and 2 layer 3 switches.  I am required to segregate my management network from my managed traffic, but another of the requirements is that I use Loopback addresses to do any ftp or ssh.  I cre...

Hi all,I'm studying on the 642-813 exam and i can't get a clear anwser on the floowing question about VTP pruning(see picture attached)The certification guide states that broadcasts and unicast floodings on a vlan are blocked on trunks to switches wh...

dennisv99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybodyI have configured all my Cisco Catalyst to account login information to radius server. My radius Server is IAS from Microsoft. Ias log accoutnign information in  a text file.Now in my text file I have entry like this:172.20.0.18,visita...

HII am facing a problem while doing PBR through a WS-C3750G-12S switch with IOS c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE.bin.While i am trying  to apply the ip policy route-map command to the VLAN interfaces it's not taking, thats why i am not able to impleme...

sauravcgc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2960 L2 switch   WS-2960  -48TC-L  WITH 2 T/SFP UPLINKS. Do i need any connectors to connect these uplinks to switch/server through cat 5 cable?

Helloi have a CISCO 3560 switch with 4 SFP ports.  I need to connect these uplinks to IBM server using cat5e cables so that link will be 1000Mbps. what are the other connectors i need to use with SFP ports?

Hello,Here is my delima: I have aquired a network with the following configuration: - 1 Extreme 8810 - core switch - This switch has 8 cisco 4003 & 2 3624 switches connect via fiber backbone - Spanning tree is enabled on some of the switches and not ...

dukeminus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for the following solution:For example:I have a internet connection (SDSL 2 MB 1:1),and I have 4 users that I will give all a minumum of 512 kb of internet bandwidth but with the option to use the fulle 2MB bandwidth when the other...

Resolved! EIGRP and Null0

Hi Everyone,I have router A->B->C running eigrp 1 on all of them.  Router C is running Tunnel gre multipoint and all of its spokes connecting to C get summarization of certain subnets. Router A is advertising 192.218.96.0/22 and 192.110.88.0/24Router...

Please let me know if the following is possible:1- A port on the Cisco 6500, Fa1/1, is configured as an access port     int fa1/1     switchport mode acess     switchport access vlan 100     speed 100     duplex full     no cdp enable     spanning-tr...