Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a L3 Cisco 4948 and have IP Routing enabled using EIGRP.  We also have three VLANS, VLAN20, VLAN30 and VLAN 50.  All three VLANS connect to two different systems through different physical connections.  We don't want inter-vlan-routing but we...

Bonjour.I am actually having an issue with manually assigned IP addresses by a DHCP server on a Cisco 2621XM (12.3.25).We are actually using a central UNIX DHCP server without any problem since a few years but, for IP Telephony (a Nortel IP phone lon...

Hi All,I have one ISR router having two internet links to two different ISPs and having different IP pool from both of them , LAN IP add are of 10.88.0.0 series .I have put two default routes towards both ISPs. Now I have two requirements , first is ...

tarnhundal by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 routers in 2 pairs, each pair is in a different location. Two (7513’s) one in each location  are just be used as big media converters (ATM to IP) and as such have no dynamic routing configured on them. But they do have a static route each po...

thstagman by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We connected new VPLS L2 lines (whereas before we linked our site up with a L3 MPLS connections) for our sites to our datacentre (redundant 6500 switches).Each site is in a separate vlan and the VPLS connections are connected on a single port as a...

Unfortunately we have deleted the IOS images in the 3750g 24 port switch image and hence i am struck while loading as followsBase ethernet MAC Address: 00:13:c3:90:f9:80                                            Xmodem file system is available.     ...

If I monitor a port with SPAN on a 6500 and the device is sending in traffic marked with DSCP values but the port is not configured to trust dscp or cos (mls qos is on globally) will I see the packets before they are rewritten with the dscp value the...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Wondering whether it is possible to have copper and fiber as part of the same port-channel group?ThanksPO1RP01                           RP02int 1: fiber--------------------int 1: fiber               int 2: fiber--------------------int 2: fiber...

anjery1234 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTP Server on 6509

HiI wanted to know how can i turn my 6509 switch into an NTP Sever for my network because all the time is off on all the gear that we have right now.

Is it accurate to say that the UCS does not allow blade server to blade server communication across the backplane? It is said that the traffic must go through the 2000 FEX, up to the ToR (6100 or Nexus) and then back down to the receiving blade.If th...

lamav by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes