Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i have WS-C3750G-24WS50 (with integrated WLC for 50 APs) that is running: ipbase-mz.122.25.fz which is differed.I iave also faced an instability so i want to upgrade.I am trying to find to download image for this switch but the category of the...

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 ISPs and I would like to navigate through one of them (ISP1) until the performance of the line is falling down (for example, I can test an Internet DNS server for icmp-echo > 200 ms), then I have to route to ISP2 until the perfomance on ...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a problem where I have put a ASA5500 into transparent mode and only have one access-rule, permit ip any any.on either side of this firewall I have 2 L3 switches that uses HSRP.so basically the setup is like this  L3dev1 - ASA - switch - L3de...

hobbe by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a Catalyst 3750 switch with equal-cost paths, learned via OSPF, to a remote destination.  I know that by default, OSPF will load-balance over the two paths, and I've confirmed this with the following output:RR-A#sh ip route 192.168.25...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts,I have a Catalyst 4507R running as the core in my network. This switch doesn't do anything special, as all routing is handled by the 6509 that this switch connects to(network under a network basically) I want to upgrade my switch to the ...

jbraswell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of deisgning and implementing a medium scale network for a client.There will be one 3560 24p POE switch connected to another 3560 via GBIC.There is one 2960 48p non-POE switch connected as a relay switch to allow for extra ports, ...

R3 has an eBGP peering with R1 and R2.R3 has next-hop-self under those peerings.What for? Doesnt makse sense, right? The only time you would use that is when a prefix is learned through eBGP and is going to advertise it to an iBGP neighbos.Just doing...

lamav by Level 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! upgrading IOS

How do you upgrade the IOS on 2960 switch, 2821 router and ASA5510 firewall.  Are the procedures the same? Do you need a SMART Net contract on the devices to upgrade the IOS? The switch needs SSH to be configured, thus from the base IOS on the switch...

saidfarah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,It might be quite simple question but browsing forums i cannon find right answer.I do have couple of 3560 connected to 3750 which serves as a core to my network. I have 4 video multicasting servers connected to 3560.Everything is on the one ...