Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts,I attached last time the config and error with this message. But don't know why it didn't attach. anyway i attach those files now.I have some confusion regarding etherchannel. The scenario is1) one the IBM blade server there are 4 cisco...

Resolved! failover

A general question here regarding failover. in the attached diagram, if  router1 fails, should the firewalls also failover accordingly? or the traffic would continue flowing based on standby router taking over as active.Thanks in advance.

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my IOS from TFTP, and it now goes in circles with a software reload. Any suggestions would be appreciated.>?$            Toggle cache stateB [filename] [TFTP Server IP address | TFTP Server Name]             Load and execute system im...

stevec90 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had install sup720 on 6509 switch, when i issued sh module i get the following: 1 24 CEF720 24 port 1000mb SFP WS-X6724-SFP SAL08342PZG 2 24 CEF720 24 port 1000mb SFP WS-X6724-SFP SAL104040MR 3 48...

osamaokok by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any come across this error "%RTT-3-IPSLANEGATIVEVALUE: IP SLAs(1): Negative Value for ICPIF loss value". Appearing constantly..switch configip sla 11tcp-connect 192.16.2.5 9100 source-port 55tos 32frequency 300ip sla schedule 11 life forever star...

hican anyone tell me why I would need to use the match any, or match all statements in my class map, I have only normally used the match access list command.thanksCarl

Hi,I have configured NTP server properly and it was working fine.  But due to some reason I had to configure "Ip routing" on switch.  After that I have been facing this problem. i.e. NTP is not synchronized.Again when I remove "Ip routing" command th...

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for best practices in migrating from 2 Core 4006 switches running HSRP to 2 new Core 6509's running VSS w/Sup720. The VSS has already been setup before I came on board, but nothing has been migrated over just yet. I'm planning out where ser...

binaryops by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we plug the new cisco router to the our company network, there is several time out session from user workstation to the server. This symptom only happen for a while and after that, it back to normal. May I know what could be the reason?

I'm attempting to add a service policy to a voice vlan on a pair of stacked 3750sWhen I add the second range of interfaces under class-map match-all ACM_EDGE_PORTS I am no longer able to add the service policy to the voice vlan.If I remove the servic...

ctd_77801 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pair of 3750 (collector) swtiches trunked together with a pair of ASA5510 Firewalls connected to them. We want to attach different LAN segments to the Collector switches - which are at different security levels - and so cannot have acc...

jschweng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anybody can confirm about the compatibility of Finisar's GbE SFP Modules with the switch SRW2008 (small business solution).Is there any limitation in the SFP modules brand that work in CISCO switches?Best regards,Antonio

We have 4 C2960-48PST-Ls and 1 C2960-24LT-L and would like to cluster them.  One of the C2960-48PST-L is the cluster master.  We have sucessfully clustered the 4 C2960-48PST-Ls but when we try to add the C2960-24LT-L (cluster member mac-address 0024....

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been tasked with configuring QoS across the network of where I work.  Currently the configs have some legacy QoS statements on the switches for the voice VLAN but I'm not sure if they are working or not.  These statements are meant to only mark ...

boxhallbr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes