Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day, I would like to ask help in clarifying/verifying my current understanding of the line cards or in itself the switches/routers. For example I have a 4506 Switch and it is using the WS-X4548-RJ45 line card. Basically the WS-X4548-RJ45 has 48 ...

xilefr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Myself Muhit, How can I make a new native Vlan where I have already configured another native vlan. For example, I have created 4 vlan in each of my 3 switches. In Switch1, I made vlan 10 as native vlan and in SW2 & SW3, I made vlan 6 as native. t...

Muhit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are not using cisco phones so the trust boundary is set at the access switch. Per the cisco QoS guide: Classification is enabled only if QoS is enabled on the switch. By default, QoS is enabled on the switch.During classification, the switch perfo...

Hello, I'm hoping someone could shed light on why is SG550XG-8F8T switch reporting 469 interfaces: # snmpwalk -v1 -c ******* $switch_ip_address .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.1 IF-MIB::ifNumber.0 = INTEGER: 469Interfaces status on the switch itself (starting from 16...

Hi All,Wonder if you can helpI am currently trying to upgrade using ISSU two 6509 Supervisor cards from /SW 15.0 (1) SY4 to 15.1(2)SY7However using the method the card once upgraded comes out of SSO mode and goes into cold standby, now this means all...

Greetings  My customer’s new network suddenly has started to get inter vlan reachability issuesUser connected to Vlan 2 on layer 3 switch is not able to ping vlan mgmt of neighboring layer 3 switch eventhough both vlan are defined on both switches, v...

Hello, What I need help with is: Activating the SFP Module within the Cisco 2921 rack router unit. My company recently upgraded the internet from 100Mbps to a 1Gb speed and we need to utilize the SFP Module port on this unit. Our Internet provider in...

PaulSDK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes