cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Stacking CBS350-48P-4X

I'm trying to put two CBS350-48P-4X into a stack. I'm using a 10GBASE-CU SFP+ 1m stacking cable, but wondered about the topology when only using two switches.Can I arrange them in a ring so that in the event of a failure of one cable, the other cable...

piers1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2960s Failure to boot.. any advice ?

POST: MA BIST : BeginERR: XGMDIO read phy operation failed. phy = 00 dev = 00 reg = 10 ERR: XGMDIO read phy operation failed. phy = 00 dev = 00 reg = 16 ERR: XGMDIO read phy operation failed. phy = 00 dev = 00 reg = 17 ERR: XGMDIO read phy operation ...

joshhboss by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unexplained Output Drops

Hi all,  Hope you can help meI have two interfaces having output drops and I really can't figure out why. This are all gigabit interfaces, and no matter what I do those two interfaces that go to two access switches keep having output drops.Please see...

Resolved! Asking is it my Cisco 891 router support wireless or not

Hi masters,I have these 891 routers and I wonder do they have a Dot11 wireless or not?I issued a command show ip interface brief the result is here:R1#show ip int brInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolA...

Resolved! Need SFP and cabling assistance to connect C9200L-48P-4G(Gi1/1/1-4) and WS-C2960S-48FPD-L(Te4/0/1-4)

Hi Cisco Community, I want to connect 1G Switch to 10G Switch . Can you please let me know what kind of cable and SFP will require at both end? Uplink Switch :  C9200L-48P-4G with 1G capabilityAccess Switch : WS-C2960S-48FPD-L with 10G capability  Pr...

WS-C2960X-48TS-L Included Hardware

We use some WS-C2960X-48TS-L switches and have a question about what hardware should be included as I've seen some conflicting information that says it should, and some that doesn't specify it does. Should this switch come with a RPS Connector Cover ...