Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a 4506 Sup V with 2-24 port ethernet modules adn want to provide redundancy via HSRP (since 4506 only have one sup). I know the configuration part for HSRP, but I'm confused with the physical part of the design.I'm going to get another 4506...

wdiclo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two css 11500 series , we need to configure in HSRP mode. So that if one fails second will automatically take over. Like PIX is it required to be configured like active and failover mode with stateful or stateless mode of failover. Do we ...

Hi I have a 3845 with a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1. My T1 was working but we hade to remove a wic card and a DSP to install it in another router. Since we made that change our T1 does not come up. We erase the configuration that was in it and configure the ro...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Well, just month ago we obtained new 5510 SecPlus (we just testing it fro now) and now I read that with ASA 8.2 is recommended 512 MB DRAM and probably we need to purchase memory upgrade kit (available from June).(1) Have anyone ideas how much it...

Dear All,We have Cisco 7609 configured on HSRP. Next IP of HSRP is given to laptop and the Gateway to the laptop is HSRP IP. We are able to ping the laptop from internet only from some location but not all over the world. Say for example the IP is re...

saran_chn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our Telco service providers is asking if we can rate-limit traffic leaving our facility into their network. Their link is used to extend one of our Vlans to a DR site across the state. Our switch port facing their equipment is Gig/E, and the...

Hi! I've got 1811 on my network.Try to connect my lan to 2 ISPs.---version 12.4!ip cef!multilink bundle-name authenticated!ip tcp synwait-time 10!track 10 rtr 110 reachability delay down 30 up 60!track 11 rtr 111 reachability delay down 30 up 60!inte...

avorobyev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I will try to explain my problem. I want to increase bandwith to 2Gb/s on my network. My network is really easy : 2 computer with 2 ports ethernet 1Gb/s configured in bonding (mode 0 round robin), so there is load-balancing and a better bandwidth...

I am getting a dual T1 CKTs (PPP) for my company and have installed one T1 CSU/DSU and will be installing the second one soon. I received the static IP addresses from the service provider and would like to know how to configure the two modules with ...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes