Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have one 871 router ,and there are 4 lan port and 1 wan port ,wan port not working ,so we can configure there lan port as a wan ? also there reset button is no working or any troubleshooting tips so we can use these .. help Thanks

mpak12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have applied the below config to my CSS:-virtual authentication primary tacacsvirtual authentication secondary localtacacs-server key spire_tacacstacacs-server account configtacacs-server x.x.x.x 49 primarytacacs-server authorize configEveryt...

What is the correct procedure to modify an existing qos acl on a 6509 using catOS 8.6(4)? I think I need to clear the existing acl, add the new acl and finally commit it. Am I missing anything? Any pitfalls?clear qos acl markset qos acl ip mark ds...

We are having a bizarre problem with the performance of a diagnostic imaging application when the client PC is connected to a Catalyst WS-C3750-48TS which is uplinked by Gig fibre to our core Catalyst 6513. What's bizarre is that the application per...

I'm planning to remove VTP from our LAN by changing the VTP clients to transparent, change the vtp domain on each switch then remove the unused vlans from each switch. I plan to do 1 switch stack every week.I've recently come across the following."Dy...

Looking for some assistance with the following messageThanks in advance%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 001f.caa4.bc00 in vlan 103 is flapping between port Fa1/0/23 and port Po16

Hello All,If I have several VLANS configured on Layer 2 switches, a firewall in front on the network and then a router in fron of the firewall how do I then get routing going in between VLANS? The firewall is doing natting at present. Thanks in adv...

Hi, I would ask this question : I have a chassis 6509-E crashed and goes in romon. You can see in the fellow the crash info :%Software-forced reloadBreakpoint exception, CPU signal 23, PC = 0x41D61704-Traceback= 41D61704 41D5F690 41858B4C 41859F04 41...

I prefer to disable cdp when not explicitly required. However I am currently building a 3750 switch stack. The manual states "cdp discovers the switch stack... The switch stack sends CDP messages to neighboring network devices when there are changes ...

Hi every body!Acoording to my book and responses to my past posts, telco provides the clocking to csu/dsu at each side.How about if i have two sides one in newyork the other side is india and both need to be connected by T3 circuit? how will the clo...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes