Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have not touched ISE or 802.1x auth for a while now but simply can not figure out how does access layer switch handles the DACLs OR even just a manually defined ACL for the port... Say I have a C9500 as the core and C9200 as the access layer and us...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some advice on what would be the best approach to prevent physical loops at the access layer. Our existing design is quite simple, it consists of several switches acting as layer 2 (around 6-7) and all of them are connected to a switch th...

Hi, fairly new to advanced networking.  We have a two 9300 core L3 switches, and a new WLC 9800. We have a MOBILE SSID that we have apple devices connect to, but we do not want them clogging up our MPLS and instead go to a local internet breakout.  A...

Today a coworker and I were working on showing a few new guys some spanning tree info and we disagreed on if pvst/rpvst treats access ports ad trunk ports differently.  I know if you add commands like portfast or uplink fast that affects it but witho...

Hello,I try to remove a policy-map I don't need anymore.But I get an error messageswitch(config)#no policy-map type control subscriber MONITOR_MODE_MAB_POLICY%policy-map "MONITOR_MODE_MAB_POLICY" currently associated with at least one interface or te...

rwesel by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have got two vlans:VLAN1 and VLAN2I want to access only one pc(192.168.206.20) in VLAN2 from devices of VLAN1 and want to deny to other devices in VLAN2.I tried with access list as below:ip access list extended VLAN1permit ip any host 1...

ear All, I wanted to check latency of Nexus 93180YC-FX as per data sheet it says latency is 1 microsecond. Our requirement is to reduce to the same to nano second is there any license available for the same? where we can install the license in the bo...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Modify policy-map

I have a policy-map (type control subscriber) and bound it to an interface.policy-map type control subscriber DOT1X_MAB_FAIL10... event authentication-failure match-first ... 50 class always do-until-failure ... 30 authentication-restart 60...

rwesel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access List

Hi Friends,I need help regarding Access List,I have a switch where I have created VLANS and an access list.I have to create 4 VLANs : 1. Vlan 1 - Default. (N/W: 192.168.200.0/28)2. Vlan 2 - Production (N/W: 192.168.206.16/28)3. Vlan 3 - VOIP (N/W: 19...

rzt.roet53 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes