Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3650 express setup

I have an issue accessing the express setup on a 3650 switch , following the guide i power in switch and wait for POSt to finish, then should be able to hold mode switch for 3 secs to enable express mode where switch turns into a DHCP server and has ...

jason.w by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, Am working on Nexus7k and trying to investigate the cause of packet loss when user send pings on some nodes to remote server.  I have attached a sample of the ping result from the n7k to the server. Just in the learning process especially...

Hello.I'm looking for a cisco router to authenticate the internet provider and that allows fiber optic communication. Those are the only two really important features for the project. What do you recommend me?Thank you. 

provider.png
newIntern by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I recently attempted to convert individual 3850 switches into a switch stack, but the switch that I attempted to configure as primary became a member instead so now I'm trying to remove the switch stack config and revert it back to the prior state. T...

Vic48 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few Cisco Catalyst 1000 switches in production. It appears that RSPAN is not a supported feature by the IOS. Is there a software upgrade that will enable this feature? Running IOS Version 15.2(7r)E3 currently

ES772 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Where does the following command gets entered? switch stack-member-number provision typee.g : switch 3 provision ws3750g-24tI have a switch already running, I am now adding another switch same model and IOS version and will setup a stack.What I am...

msmalik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the below output from one switch,  Gi0/5 is up, line protocol is up (connected)MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 uses,reliability 255/255, tx load 4/255, RX load 6/255Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not setKeepalive set (10 sec)Full-dupl...

Hi AllI'm having a problem with a connection to a storage device in our DC.I have multiple there and there are many ACL's in on our Core (Bonded Pair) but they are the same rules to each storage device.Applied via switch to get to the DC. I've compar...

Hello Cisco Forum,we have WS-C3650-24TD switches with version 16.09.07 On these switches we have put port Gi0/0 so on port Gi1/0/24 to allow us to access the console directly via SSH. Now we have again and again the problem that this connection is no...

ch.gehrig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have a C9500-40X switch.I configured my switch for Netconf with below commands:netconf-yang when I try to telnet switch on port 830, it works! I wanna configure interface via an python script using netconf. but when I run the script it s...

JohnJudi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the below configuration on the switch port. On some ports,the moment I plugged any device it is going to the error state. some ports working normal. What could be the issue? .Or the PPS value is very low to have in a access port ? storm-con...