Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiGot a remote site linked to my main campus by a encrypted GRE tunnel. The remote site gateway is also SRST. My problem is the remote site gateway is losing it's connection from time to time with the campus CUCM.I was able to give priority to the ph...

Hello, On one of my inside interface I constantly get this error:Deny GRE reverse path check from 90.53.3.2 to 90.53.3.1 on interface OperationsI'm having difficulties finding out where it comes from. we don't have any IPs in that range on the inside...

I have a router 1841 it is frquently hanged i upgrade the router IOs with the image name but still i am facing the same issue . i am attaching the show tech for the reference.Please do the needful

Hi guys,There has been a need in our business to create a seperate VLAN for development work.The vlan is vlan 20.We have two Layer 3 switches doing onter-vlan routing.We have a DHCP server on 192.168.2.1 and 192.168.2.2I have defined the VLAN 20 on t...

<p>just a quick question on best practive for what i'm working on.</p><p>Currently I have a "router on a  stick" essentially - 2611XM performing vlan routing internally .. I know best practice would be to use a layer 3 switch but at the current time ...

jaystants by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, when talking about summary lsa's, what info do they advertise, or shall I say summarise? i know this is where you would create summary routes, but does it summarise the lsdb, has anyone got an example?

<p>Hi every body!</p><p> </p><p>!) If switch is configured with :</p><p> </p><p>ip dhcp snooping vlan 1</p><p>Will switch snoop on dhcp packets from  vlan 1 to dhcp server and vice  versa?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>2) if two switches  sw1 and sw2...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some problem in use 2620+29502620 have one eth port , but i need to routing between two eth,How can I use one eth port linkup to SW2950 and set routing between two eth ,EG: LAN A 192.168.1.1 , LAN B 172.16.1.1Many thanks

<p>We are trying to upgrade a c3750 stack using archive download-sw, however it wiped out the ios from all switches in the stack. What went wrong and how do I fix it?</p>

tpreston by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes