Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We use IAS for win2k as our radius server to authenticate users. In our Cat3750 switch to configure the following command: ================ aaa new-model aaa authentication login default group radius local aaa authentication login ConsoleAuth local l...

HiI have a network with a 2948G-L3 switch, a 2950 conected to it and another 2950 connected to the first 2950 (refer to the diagram). I am getting a lot of runts and corresponding number of overruns on the 2948 switch. It started a few days ago and s...

VictorAKur by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 3750 and I'm spanning a couple of ports to a single port where our Observer (packet capture server) is. These 2 ports I'm monitoring are in Vlan 2 and Vlan 3 but in Observer it shows no VLAn info, however I can all the other traffi...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3750G - adv-IPService Image , will this be able to be stacked with IPB 3750G . If possible , should i buy 3 IPS Image or will i be able to use the IPS in the stack master ?

We have 4 core switches(1,2,3,4) 1 is connected to 3 via tun1, 2 connects to 4 via tunnel 2. VRF's are running RIP V2. They also have RIP neighbors on other side of a BVI using Cisco FWSM blades. We seem to be losing packets on FTP transmissions. Any...

cfabius by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!I have one question.My computer is connected by via wireless link to link system router which is connected to isp.when i issue the command" ipconfig" on my computer, i don't find dns entry. Here is the output:Ethernet adapter Wireless N...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is recommended way to define the Inside Global IP address inside a router?1) to be the same as the IP address defined on that router's interface?2) to be different from the IP address defined on that router's interface, but still in the same sub...

HI every body!I have few questions on pix 501I quote from the side below:"The PIX 501 is the smallest model from Cisco, so we'll assume that your network isn't too large. In this example, we're only going to NAT your one public IP. Theoretically, you...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently enabled multicast on my access core 6509 rotuer for two subnet, I see multicast routes on my router with 224.0.1.22 or 229.38.76.218 etc but I don't see anything with 230.0.0.1. My application guys are using this address in their java...

nawas by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card