Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have some 3560 switches that have the ipbase image on them:c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SECI need to upgrade to the k9 image so I can utilize ssh.My question is regarding the image selection.On the Cisco download page are two latest releases:12.2.46-SE(...

Resolved! Static NAT

I need to have 2 static NAT statements to one inside IP address for FTP on a 6500. Is this possible? If so, what is the command syntax? Thanks.

mikepinto by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a customer that bought a hotel. I need to allow outgoing access to a few ports for outgoing traffic only. The problem I am having is that the customer doesn't have the username and password to the router a Cisco SOHO 101. Is there...

r.carlile by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack of 9 3750 switches. All are 48 port 3750 10/100 switches except switch 9 which has POE.We purchased a 3750E switch to replace switch one in the stack to allow a 10GIG uplink back to our 6513 core switch. All switches are at current sof...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ISP gave my /29 IP block years back. I was using within my LAN using Linksys and other devices. On my request for more IP's my ISP have given me /28 block. My question is how to use it in LAN with my existing Linksys wireless as I want to add more...

tahir1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to put a 100baseFX fiber port on a 2811 router? HWIC-1GE-SFP does't appear to support the GLC-GE-100FX or GLC-FE-100FX sfp's.The 2811 doesn't appear to support NM-1FE-FX-V2.Are there other options I'm unaware of?

rrfield by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I am analysing Cisco Switches Loop Guard Feature. It states that it prevents any Blocked Port to become Forwarding state when the port is not receiving any BPDU.It seems this violates the STP rule. If Blocked state is not coming up when ...