Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there !I have a situation in the LAN.. (see attached)....I need to record an Agent voice traffic from it's IPphone to the CRS server... How can I do that through the OSPF ?I was thinking about remote vlan span.. but I think it will not work becaus...

Hi,one of my customer site 3750 (stacking) switches suddenly stoped issueing power to Ip phones for some time and after some time it provided power to the phones . this happend in 2 floors in the same building .. Any clue regarding this issue ? IS t...

I have two Catalyst 4507 as core switch. They are uplink with each other on redundent fiber cable. I am also running HSRP for each vlan configured on it. Everything was working fine. But this morning suddendly communication stop. No response of telne...

Hi all, I have configured my cisco router for remote access vpn, however, the pool I used is on the same subnet as the devices on the router, I can connect but cant ping any devices on the same subent that are connected to the router, is there any re...

Hi allWe have 6509 with single sup1a (no redundancy).I think my question, what is the best way to copy the config file over to SUP32.I think I have to reconfiguration (save the config file to text, and then copy and paste) the whole thing.Am I right?...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAn anyone advise on the best way to configure a switch port that has a Cisco telephone connected with a PC connected to the phone port.In the past I was advised that any port that has an IP Telephone connected should be set to trunk mode with dot1q ...

tpaprotny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since upgrading to C3560 Software (C3560-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(44)SE2the next snmp command is not valid anymore..switch(config)#snmp-server view xxxVIEW vmVlan included%Bad OIDswitch(config)#Bug? or intended?Cant find a reason on cisco.com.Anyone...

bassie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes