Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! arp question

I have an access switch plugged into our core with using a trunk port. To manage this switch I've added a vlan to it which also exists on the core (so it's routed throughout our network)...this switch also contains some vlans which are local to this...

niro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope someone can provide some advice.What is the best design for a redundant infrastructure?The components are:2 x 3750G switches (stacked)2 x ASA5520 Firewalls - Active/Passive2 x F5 load balancersFirewalls are up front and load balancers are in the...

aa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! I've a stack of 3x 3524 switches. The top and bottom switches will have a trunk link to the 6509 catalyst core switches. I've attached the spanning-tree config details below. How do i make it in such a way that only the bottom switch will do the ...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently had a management card failure on a 6513 chasis...the backup card did not kick in, we had to reseat the primary card.However,we did a controlled test where we removed the primary card, the secondary kicked in fine.Logs show nothing...an...

Resolved! 3750E SDM Mismatch

Hello,I have a stack of 4 x WS-C3750G-12S and am trying to add a 3750E switch. All switches have been loaded with a similar feature set (IPBase) and level of IOS:c3750-ipbase-mz.122-40.SE.binc3750e-universalk9-mz.122-40.SE.bin...and reloaded. However...

Hi I would like to know if it is ok to have configure more than 1 eigrp as on a single interface in a same router. Example would be as belowrouter eigrp 10network 10.10.10.2 0.0.0.0router eigrp 20network 10.10.10.2 0.0.0.0Will there be any issue for ...

caijunjie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are looking to upgrade our 4006 to a 4506 and were wondering if the ethernet line cards would work/be compatible if we took them out of the 4000 and dropped them in the 4500....we have:3-10/100BaseTx Ethernet WS-X4148-RJ and 1-10/100/1000 E...

pizzov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a Cisco Catalyst 3500 switch. I have an Access Point in port 13 which in on VLAN 20. That AP pulls its IP from our Gateway, and that part is working fine. The AP itself also has a VLAN setup on it because I want the users to pull from a diff...

Resolved! VLAN ACL`s

Hello All,I would like to know that Can I define ACL on my 3750. I would like to do ACl witch have permits for ports and services (used by servers)which I defined and option any any to log on syslog. Is there any possibility to do that?Thanks