Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm preparing to upgrade the IOS on my c3750, but first I need to delete an old image out of flash. This was originally downloaded as a .tar file, and as such is now in a directory format rather than just the .bin.Is there a quick way to delete th...

Experts,My current setup:workstations-sw1-rtr1-isp1workstations-sw2-rtr2-isp2rtr1 and rtr2 is connected to each other via hsrp, hence the default gateways of workstations is the hsrp ip or the standby ip address.how do i setup the routers in such a w...

Hi! I have these scenario below: instance 1vlan 10-15instance 2vlan 16-20R1instance 1 activeinstance 2 standbyR2instance 1 standbyinstance 2 activeWhat will be the effect in instance 0? How should r1 and r2 be configured? If I add new vlans in ins...

Hi allThis is my first ever Cisco router for forgive me, if this is a simple matter, but I have spent the entire weekend trying to figure this out - with no luck.My employer has provided me with a Cisco 871W router for my homeoffice.The router is pre...

HonkyHonk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a setup as attached. I have asked the question before but my config (described below)has not worked.1. The 1841 Router has all the intelligence (ie routing info)2. The 2 VLANs must use its own ADSL Router. (I understand this ought to be con...

Hello,I am currently working on my company's Data Center LAN. It is designed with all server access switches trunked to the (2) distribution switches. The access switches are a combination of CAT 6500s, WS-C2948G-GE-TX and WS-C2980G-A top-of-the-r...

amaiale by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiUsing SDM, I have managed to create a vpn server. Connecting users are assigned IP addresses from the range 192.168.3.0/24.All my other computers are located in VLAN4 and have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.0/24.I would like the VPN users t...

I'm in the process of migrating my network from a hub-and-spoke with no redunancy to a fully redundant fiber ring. Due to geographical challenges of the campus and the resources I have available, I will have up to 10 switches in a single chain. I und...

Was running a copy ftp: flash: on this router. The ftp server choked and the ssh session locked up.Now we have a VTY line which wont free up.Tried clearing line vty 0, line 322, line tty 322 with no luck. The exec timeout is 20 minutes on the line ...