Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Installed two new switches 2960's and in CNA ver 5.2 they are showing up with "edge" link and status is "neighbor"? They are gig uplinked but CNA doesnt not reflect that - any ideas why?ThanksChris

On an External interface :interface FastEthernet3/0 description $FW_OUTSIDE$$ETH-WAN$ ip address ***.***.***.243 255.255.255.248 ip nbar protocol-discovery ip flow ingress ip flow egress ip nat outside ip virtual-reassembly ip route-cache flow duplex...

pipsadmin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got to be missing something simple here. I have two Catalyst 4948 about 15 miles apart, connected via dark fiber. They both have base IP image.I've been configuring RIP(version 2) to route between the switches. Static routes work fine, ...

Hi. I noticed some errors on one of my router interfaces: 18 output errors, 0 collisions, 4 interface resetsHow can I view this errors so i can find out what could be the problem?Thanks.

Hi ,I'm currently installing a couple of 3750 on a new building. Swicthes have to connect to Avaya's IP phones. Connected at 100 Mbps full duplex phones work OK, but whwn conected at 1000 Mbps (1Gbps) port, throuhg an 1Giga adapter provided by Avaya...

iraira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know I can implement layer-2 port security on my 4500 switches. That is, I can arrange it so that if a user connects a foreign device to the port, the port goes into errdisable.What I want to do is the same thing at layer-3. From time to time, us...

Hi,In current setup Customer is having Fujitsu routers installed And X.25 Switching is running between them. We want to replace the Legacy routers with Cisco Routers.Please find the attached PPT for more details.Please help me in the design.Regards,P...

Hi, I would like to confirm if the config for the natting below works or not :-!ip dhcp pool POOL network 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 dns-server 203.121.65.39 203.121.65.30 default-router 192.168.0.200 lease 7!!int e0/0 ip address 192.168.0...

Resolved! Cisco 1720 issue

Hello, I bought myself a CCNA kit containing 2 x 1720, 1 x catalyst, 1 x 2600.I've managed to break one of the 1720s by altering a setting in the 'conf Memory'Now, when ever it tries to boot up, I get device does not contain a valid magic numberboot:...

Dear all i have 3750 which does interVLAN routing and a default route for internet with DHCP enable now what should be good for redundancy purpose HSRP or VTP&STPone more thing in VTP does the VTP update the IP address in the VLAN to the clienti have...

bh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes