Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,I am a computer scientist, I changed several months ago all the computer equipment of my company. That’s 20 Catalyst C1000 switches.For two days now I see that my heart of the network 3 Switch Catalyst C1000 in H-stack falls at 8H interv...

c-deboni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I’m a computer scientist, and I changed all my company’s hardware several months ago. That’s 20 Catalyst C1000 switches.For two days now I see that my heart of the network 3 Switch Catalyst C1000 in H-stack falls at 6H interval.I set up ...

c-deboni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am using FS switch as my core switch and facing web access issue with the following error displaying each time I try to login via web. Detailed error : other user access is not complete ". Although I have checked via cli that only two ...

uzair853_0-1718968184108.png
uzair853 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Model: Catalyst 3850-24Tversion:15.2 Please tell me about the configuration below.When you do not specify the match condition in class-map,as there is no such communication exists, if this class is specified in policy-map, is it OK to recognize that ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have the switch which is model of 3850-12XS-E, constantly rebooting the switch. the two switches are stackable i will torn the stack and power supply is only one connected and all the ports are disconnected then access the switch on console port bu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card