Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear respected peers and Gurus, I've been racking my brains here. Doing an exercise and have managed to get full connectivity throughout the frame - i've added a seed metric and was just wondering if the frame "switch" is seen as totally transparent...

Hi,one of my server is connected in the same network with my Switches. All the ports are open to that Server but I m not able to telnet with the specific port to that server. Can you please help me out on this issue. How do i telnet with a specific ...

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have questions about the design of our companys switch fabric. We are questioning the design of the Medical IDF. The network is currently setup as in the attached Viso drawing. 1. Would it not be better to have a trunk going to each data switch an...

Hi, I have gbit interface card on Cisco 3825. Can I configure and set the interface to 100 Mbps full duplex and the switch are also configured as 100Mbps full duplex ?Here is the configuration on the router :interface GigabitEthernet0/0 duplex ful...

josephn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alrighty, Im in the planning/researching stage of a qos rollout. Im not sure if I should get a consultant to get it done within a day or try it myself and learn a thing or two. Im new to qos and read alittle so far from the manuals downloaded off t...

Hi friends,I was trying to find out the feature set from the show version output of 6500 Native IOS with MSFC3/PFC3 but its confusing as the same system image file can be advanced services or ip services image. Can you please help me find outfrom the...

hello I have 2 routers connected to each other with a back to back cable and using ospf routing. My question is why I am only receiving and not sending hellos when I run the command debug ip ospf hello.output RouterB#debug ip ospf helloOSPF hello e...

Hello gurus, We have redundant 720s ina 6509-EEarlier we had the a failover to secondary. - I see this in the show switch plat hard asicreg - for module 5, what are those errors? couldnt find anything.Slot 5--- remote command switch show plat hard...

Hi friends,Yesterday, I had serious problems on the my network. I have three switches on the my datacenter, one 3550 and two 2950, the ports of connection between them constantly disconnect. I see on the browser that the ports is on yellow color, inf...

With the key word of "throttle" you seem to get everyone's interface statistics and never the information you're looking for.So I'm asking here, why are we getting so many throttles on our VLANs?Vlan1 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is EtherSVI...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card