Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup radius authentication for the secure http server. Radius works fine for console/ssh login, but I can't seem to figure out how to enable http/https authentication.Thanks for any help.

Resolved! Switch MAC Address

Hi, Can anyone please help...I am trying to find out the MAC address that a 3560G would use for DHCP requests as it turns out it is not the base mac address you get from a show ver....Is there a command to see the mac address(es) associated with a 35...

I have 2 6500 hybrid MSFC3 with span ports configured for Surf Control. Specifically the span ports are monitoring the inside interfaces of the PIX firewalls and mirroring the traffic to the monitoring interface of the Surf Control appliance. Here i...

Hello to all, I have this problem:2 switches:Switch A 48 port in RAPID-PVST+Switch B 24 port in 802.1dSwitch B is connected to switch A through port 1 in trunkThere are VLAN 2,4 and 8 in Switch A and only VLAN 2,8 in Switch BThe question is: How is ...

I have about a dozen 2950SX switches in the 24 port and 48 port variety that are running the non-crypto standard image. I have downloaded the crypto version for the 2950, but I just read a note that the sx versions of the switch cannot run the crypto...

dsturgeon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't see any documentation that says BPDUguard is built in to Portfast, but also don't find Cisco documentation showing BPDUguard always being turned on along with Portfast. (3750 documentation states that per-interface BPDUguard commad can be used...

jmayes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ISP provided one 28bit subnet. One IP address has been configured as the default gateway on router. One layer 3 switch connects to this router. I'm gonna separate this 28bit subnet to two 29bit subnets on layer 3 switch. one for the L3 routing po...

David Lin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,> >> > I'm having packet loss issues through two 6509s connected back to back,> > described below. No matter what rate, 10 meg up to 1000 meg, I'm getting> > about 50% packet loss using a Smartbits 6000C to generate IPv6 traffic on> > Vlan 30...

dkling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to get some suggestions for a decent test/config switch. Currently I'm using a borrowed 3560 for IOS testing and device pre-configuration. Now the project that the 3560 was purchased for is going forward, and my boss has approved the purchas...

Hi,I will setup the call center in China, Attached the design. L3 routing is enbaled to all switches. I have some question about the design: 1. the spanning tree should be enabled. is the trunk between "switch C" and "switch D" disabled automatically...

Hi, The issue i'm having is that i have two subinterfaces configured on my 2611XM router however i get no response from hosts on the LAN's unless the subinterface is specified as the native vlan. Is that right? i thought you could have as many subint...

I have one question about Port mirroring on C6509 with CatOS.I wanna mirroring Mulit vlan with port mirroring command.How do i configure it ?I means all vlans I have.I need ur help.Regards,

shsong21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes