ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have 3 6500's, SW1(6513) SW2(6513) and SW3(6509) which I just implemented 2 days ago.SW3: After setting up all VLAN's along with the default VLAN 1, and connecting our LAN Extension that goes back to SW1 and SW2, I can ping between all switc...

pipsadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 6500 CSM

The stupid manual does not give units for the interval used by a probe...does anyone know if these units are seconds or minutes?

We are installing IP Phones and PBX from a vendor that is not Cisco. I have a problem with QoS.The phones are marking voice with CoS 5 and DSCP EF, and signalling with CoS 3 and DSCP AF31. So I have set all my priority queues to handle the CoS 5, a...

Hi,May i know the submask used for Class D &class E range of ip add..and also why we are using 127.0.0.0 as loopback add ?Regards Sham.

I'm trying to Etherchannel in two ports 2/1-2 in WS-C2948G with Cisco 6509 both running CatOS. Everytime I configure ports on 2948 to channe-mode desirable silent but it always show up as non-silent and therefore doesn't bind in the Etherchannel. Can...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a problem with a router cisco 837 on my work. That is the configuration: 1 DSL Wan Interface named ATM0.1 with the external ip Ex: 80.36.25.24 and NAT outside, and the ethernet interface with internal ip ex: 172.26.0.254 and NAT inside...

alfil2k08 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Public IP's .....!

Hi,We have just purchased a bunch of public IP's from ISP, kindly let me know, if the bunch is /28 will I be able to use the first and last entries of the list? OR I can use all of them, all 16 with /32 subnet mask?

Hello,I have a link between 3550 (12.1(19)EA1a) and a Operator's switch C2924M-XL (12.0(5.2)XU) .Before the speed between the 2 switchs was 100M/Full but we have modify in 10M/full. But now we have some errors and crc on the 3550's interface and not ...

gbusson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Layer 3 Switching

Since we have enable layer 3 switching on our two 4506 switches, we have not been able to ping them. Any ideas that may help us resolve this issue.

jkuehl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we intend to implement websense as our filtering solution but without integrate it with Cisco PIX or ASA so it will be a Standalone installation.we will use SPAN ports to copy traffic goes to our ASA and Send it to Websense Server then if the traf...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card