Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hai frenz,Can somebody explain about RTT, how do u define the connection slow or normal? when do the ping test how can the output help us. Please do help me...i need to know how this can help in testing my internet line ok or not. TQ

config-register on Cat6509(sup720, Native IOS)[config-register RP] Sup720-6509#sh ver........Configuration register is 0x2102[config-register SP]Sup720-6509#remote command switch sh ver........Configuration register is 0x101If Cat6500 is rebooting, w...

zesum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was trying to establish NAT between two vlans. The configuration is:interface vlan 14 ip address 10.2.100.254 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside ! interface vlan 7 ip address 1xx.xxx.xxx.126 255.255.255.192 ip nat outside ! ip nat pool CONVERSION 1...

I'm having troubles with a 3400G catalyst with 12 combo gig ports. I'm using the device in a foreign collocation center and all I require from it is just simple switching and trunking.Current outgoing rate to the core network is ~750 Mbit/s and avera...

can someone explain why from a pc directly connected to a router ethernet interface pings the ethernet interface ok but cannot ping the serial interface on the same router. Serial interface is connected with back to back cable with another router and...

Hi all,We have to design an IP schema from ground up, for two offices connected with each other over MPLS link managed by ISP.The two offices would have centralised administration but would not be sharing any hardware components across.The need is to...

fahim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best method to change the destination ip address of a packet? Specifically, I have an application hardcoded to connect to a apps server at 10.1.1.1. However, the apps sever is actually in 192.168.1.0/24 segment, with a ip address of 192.1...

I have a network based on 3750 switches and several VLANS running voice and data applications. We are deploying a 3rd party PTT (push to talk) application on our Cisco phones. In order for this to work the vendor has asked that we enable multicast r...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi have "694742119 brodcast" on the Gig0/1 connected to DS-1.IS THE Brodcast Stoem command Kill this Brodcast.if so what is the Level do i need to Assigj?Mercie

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Bit of a strange question, regarding MSTP on a 6500 running 12.2(33)SXHI have picked up a difference in the docs between the config guide for this version and the previous version.The previous version has a chapter on pre-standard MSTP and say...

ian.mac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Had a system down situation yesterday. Pair of 3750s that act as the core L3 switch. All L3 services stopped. Jumped on the console, lots of messages scrolling. Messages about IP conflicts.After a bit of poking around, I noticed that the switches ...

Hello everyone,I have a question or 2 about the IOS of the 3550 switch. I am looking to upgrade to the latest software for this switch which is currently 12.1(8)EA1cDoes the latest ver c3550-ipbasek9-tar.122-40.SE have ssh capabilities? I also have...