Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to enquire on what could possibly cause a ip phone(802.3af class 2 device) connected to the 3750g stacked switch to lose power randomly? It seems that the switch would without any reason display a Power detect loss in the log of the s...

HiI've got some strange conflict occurring on my switch configuration. This is a new switch that's currently being configured, its a 3560 switch. While setting up the switch I created the following vlan interface:interface Vlan10 ip address 10.100.1....

dan_track by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have several vlans which have to access my domain controller and active directory to get authentication and scripts, there is a problem with getting the scripts. how can i define an ACL which would allow them to only get the scripts.

Hi,I've been testing some of our links with ttcp to make sure everything is ok and I don't seem to be getting much more than 350KB/s even testing between two stacked switches.The highest i've managed to achieve is 1250KB/s between two brand new 3560'...

Abertay by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch or a Router

Hi We have 2 remote offices that are in a shared building. The building has a internet connection and we are given a port that we can plug in a switch and from this we can plug in our PCs that get a IP address which allows them to connected on the ne...

Dear Experts ,We have 6500 switch in our Lan and so many users are terninated on this switch.we have two uplinks to outside world i.e internet from this switch.One of the user is accessing site which he is not suppose to access.If i enable ip accouti...

smothuku by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a router 7200 connected(g0/2) with switch 3550(g0/12). I have on my switch 3 vlans. So i did the following:1. The interface of switch(g0/12) to trunk mode encapsulation dot1q 2. I create 3 subinterfaces (g0/2.1, g0/2.2,g0/2.3)on the router wit...

HiWhen I did a sh proc cpu on a cat2905 I got the following line and would like to know what it means and what it is used for? 19 1514584608 354200831 4276 9.83% 9.86% 9.82% 0 Calhoun LED ProcThankswvw