Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please help me on this?.I need to forward traffic to two different next hops based on source IP and the attribute (tag, community, other your suggestion) the BGP passes with the route that points that source IP.I?ll try with an example: I have two di...

Whenever my Catalyst 6513 access layer switch gets rebooted, I need to manually enter the command "no ip routing". I've tried to copy the running config to the startup config and rebooted the switch and it didn't work. How can we disable ip routing p...

peter.tan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to add a new VLAN on a 3750 switch that already has two VLAN's setup. I'm using the following commands, but get the error at the bottom.PELONSWT02(config-vlan)#name PRTRVLANPELONSWT02(config-vlan)#^ZVLAN 1003 parent VLAN missingAPPLY VLAN ...

I have a 2950 switch with a standard image and I have a couple of issues with it with regards to VLANs. When I create two VLANs and assign IP address to VLAN 100 for instance and brings it up, it goes down when I assign IP address to VLAN 200 and bri...

xhackuss1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three different Network on Three different Vlans and i want to connect every Workstation who is going to connect with its network get ip from its dhcp pool from switch. what is the configuration please helpVlan1 ===> 10.10.10.0 /24Vlan2 ===> 1...

cco-ahmed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all Can some body help i have a problem in our office we have 2 internet connections and we want to establish a connection like when ever one them are down so another will be up automaticly so here we want to use the CISCO 3845 Router and i need...

Hi all,Is there any standar measurement? We have 3750, 6500, 7300 and 7600 boxes. Sometimes our monitoring server brings up alarms when hot is above 46?. I wonder whether it is OK or this stuff support a higher temperature without problems.Thanks

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've 2 links from mux's from different provider's.My Network, Core connectivity back o back.E1 of router 1841 is connected to core2.one of link from Mux is connected to E2 on router 1841.2nd link from another mux is connected to E3 od router 1841.C...

rohitk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to convert the IPs for the largest part of our network from 172.30.0.0 255.255.0.0 to 172.20.6.0 255.255.252.0. I'd like to migrate it in 'sections' at a time instead of all at once. I have a spare Cisco 2621 w/ 2 ethernet interfaces. Could...

d.merry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to redirect the DNS query destined to an server to another server at the same time the users would still see the DNS server as the old ip adddress but the switch/router would redirect that traffic to the new DNS server. Is that possible...

I am seeing the TRTL throttle count increasing under a Gig interface when I do a 'show int gi7/1 summary' command on a 6509.It is mainly multicast traffic from several sources to a single server that is going across the port The port is set as a swit...