Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, Im configuring some IE-2000 switches from scratch. Theyre new from the factory, but everytime I try to launch the web interface through express setup I get a 404 page not found. Ive setup dozens of these before with no issues. Does anyone h...

mtommer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have encountered a strange problem - maybe someone here has an idea on how to troubleshoot this. My network layout looks like this:                                           | Ubiquiti 24P unmanaged switch|                             ...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSome querieson the newer switch eg C9300 the management port are peg to vrf, so the routing table separates. for the old model like 2960X the management port isnt peg to VRF so they are sharing the same route table since there is no vrf So if were ...

While I have used monitor sessions for years in production for deep packet inspection for IDS/IPS, packet capture and network analysis recently a some potential clients have been told by Cisco support that SPAN is not a tool for this application.  I ...

Odysseu$ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, sorry for this question but I am still studying it but I have small project of network in Cisco Packet Tracer with main switch and three other switches for each of departments in company. I want to create in main Switch0 3 VLANS: VLAN20, VLAN...

PitPlay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm connecting an interface off of a firewall onto port 41 of a 2960x running 15.0(2)EX5 with a very generic configuration: interface GigabitEthernet0/41switchport access vlan 200switchport mode access When I issue a "show mac address-t int gi 0/41" ...

We have a power off activity on next week, so they are going to off the power completely 1day for some work.at the moment i have  these below listed devices , how to secure them please help. if they off the power suddenly what will happen ? or before...

hello,I have a Cisco Nexus 9000 sh environment temperatureTemperature:--------------------------------------------------------------------Module Sensor MajorThresh MinorThres CurTemp Status                        (Celsius)       (Celsius)    (Celsius...