Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a Cisco 2960X-48TD-L switch. I can configure the switch via the console (using the USB mini console port) but I'm unable to get the thing to enter Express Setup mode.I'm following the directions here, in the Getting Started guide. I'm copyin...

hasno by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco Catalyst 3750- 3 switches in stack. Number 1 is over heating. What I have to do to remove it from stack? I know that, before removing mast turn off and after that removing stack cable. I asking for after that. Please, tell me the command...

I'd like to stack two C9200L-24P together (data and power). A requirement is for dual redundant power to be in effect.  In a stacked configuration, would power sharing across the stack negate the need for two PSU in each switch?ie; the single PSU in ...

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have a problem, we have a failover fortigate FW pair both linking to a single switch which then has a trunk connecting to our core switch.If I remove the single switch and run the pair of cables from the fortigate into the core then the FW fails...

Resolved! Ping issu from PC

hi,i have tow new switch cisco , the first c9500 for distribution and the second c9300 for floors (end users); so when i create vlan 52 with ip 10.10.52.1 on the switch c9500 and VTP server, and i create interface vlan 52  ip 10.10.52.10 on switch c9...

Hi allI am in the process of implementing a secondary Internet link into our environment. I am using Fortigate firewalls and Cisco switches in my environment. I am not seeking any assistance with the Fortigate component.My question is this. On my For...

Hi I have a switch stack of two 2960x switches and the it rebooted on 9/11.How do you guys find out the reason that the switch rebooted?I only have a crashinfo file for the 7th September and it's kind of difficult to understand this file.I doubt that...

fmoghimi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network of three switches (Catalyst 2960) and 2 VLANs (vlan 2 and vlan 3). Switches 1 and 2 are connected to switch 3.vlan 2 has the network address 192.168.2.0 and vlan 3 has the network address 192.168.3.0 and in each switch I have connect...

a2maridz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Salutations NetPros; I have this Cisco 2960X Catalyst that while booting gives an “Unexpected exception to CPUvector 300” error.The boot process then crashes and starts all over again creating an infinite loop.Any help on this please? Regards & Respe...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Boot fail, and here is the it shows upon booting up. Using driver version 4 for media type 1Xmodem file system is available.Base ethernet MAC Address: 04:31:10:3f:44:00The password-recovery mechanism is enabled.USB EHCI 1.00USB EHCI 1.00USB Console I...

NO-input.PNG