Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I recently installed packet tracer 8.0 in a 14 inch windows 10 laptop,The icons, sub-windows everything are too big and non minimizable , its too uncomfortable to work and even to close the opened sub-windows inside although I haven't ...

Screenshot (7).png
fanofdark by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we change the server were we collect the data for out network flow. This was done before me so I dont have a clue on how to change the line or if I need to delete and recreate the commands again. I'm not sure how to enter that info.  flow ex...

eduardojp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a DHCP helper on a CAT 2960-X.Have set up a helper address as my DHCP server, which is a Mikrotik Vlan1 is up, line protocol is upInternet address is [10.5.1.5/24]Broadcast address is [255.255.255.255](https://255.255.255.255)—————————-Vlan...

Garegin88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, We are configuring dot1x on ASR1001-x, the configuration is detailed below: Router(config)# dot1x system-auth-control Router(config)# aaa new-model Router(config)# aaa authentication dot1x default group radius Router(config)# interface G...

Hello, Currently have a cisco 7600 router with IOS 12.2(33)SRE12 and would like to rate limit the udp traffic from a host. Currently have this setup:  ip access-list extended LIMIT-UDP-IN remark LIMIT-UDP-IN permit udp host 1.2.3.4 any!ip access-list...

Hii Guys ,I went to a site where i am having a Catalyst 2960X FPD L model switch.When i am connecting the phone to the 2 nd port of the switch its not getting POE .But with same phone and same cable when i connect to port 1 ,I am getting POE.Checked ...

Resolved! Cisco switch RMA

Hello,We have received a cisco 9200 switch for RMA, the switch came with a power supply. Can I keep the power supply and return only the switch, or I must return both? Thank you

Hi all,   I was upgrading Cisco 3850 stack (2 switches) from 03.06.03 E to Denali 16.3.6, however it couldn't upgrade and the error it was saying is not enough flash to install the IOS, however the switch has 2 GB flash and when I checked the space...

krisvamcee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, After ios upgrade I have  Chassis is declared incompatible FAILED: Version '16.09.02' mismatch with Active's running version '16.06.04' for package: 'guestshell'   ios not accessible    

slyfox by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have HSEC license  for c8000v , i am having below erros and license showing not in use how to verfiy what coyld be the issue ==========================================================icense Usage=============Router US Export Lic. for DNA (DNA_HSEC)...

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card