Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

A group of clients on our network are configured to PXE boot off the network to obtain their desktop images. During boot, the clients obtain the following information from a DHCP Server:Client IP addressGateway IP addressTFTP server IP addressBootstr...

Hi,CCO document says,"If you need to enable IP MLS fast aging time, initially set the value to 128 seconds. If the size of theMLS cache continues to grow over 32K entries, decrease the setting until the cache size stays below32K. If the cache continu...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My incoming DSCP value 24 packets are getting remapped...I'm not sure why. Here is my config :class-map match-all ef-traffic match ip dscp efclass-map match-all cs3-traffic match ip dscp cs3!policy-map voip class ef-traffic police 100000 80...

edixon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last Friday all my network went blank and I had to switch off/on both the Catalyst 4506 to get access. Then I receive e-mail from NMS stating that all my propvirtual was unresponsive at that time. Can anybody tell me what happen?

a_fikri by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting large amounts of ingress packet drops on a vlan interface on a 3750. I affectively need to move the problem from there to the only physical interface in the vlan, so that I can apply L2 queueing (only thing available)...is there any way ...

jigsaw2026 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problem with VTP

Hi,I hope this post finds you all in paramount of your good health.We have been facing strange problem with out VTP Client Switches.... they show some 13 discovered VTP VLAN ( idealy it should be 33). This phenomenon is occuring with some 3 access sw...

We have two routers connected to MPLS cloud over Wireless (the IDU is connected to router to FAstethernet). We are finding it difficult to findout whether the wireless is up or down, since your Connectivity to IDU will be always UP (eventhough the wi...

Resolved! 3550 QoS

Doing policing in the 3550, Iam trying to match a vlan and a class in a policy map (as SRND QOS). The problem is that the 3550 does not allow it:Config:!class-map match-all citrix match ip dscp 12class-map match-all voice match ip dscp 46class-map ...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I tried to lookup a crypto IOS for CAT 3750 switches but couldnt find any in the download center! Can somebody advise me for crypto IOS version for this series of switches?Thanks,Haitham