Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Upgrade 5672UP

Hi guys, i've just unboxed a 5672 running 7.3.0.N1.1.bin, and i would like to update it to the recommended 7.3.8.N1.1 As it's brand new and not in service, I was going to just change the boot variable but it threw a warning saying it's not recommende...

Hiwe working on Network Video Surveillance project, the DiVAR and cameras and workstation should be connected to switch to functioning  , we power on the C9300 16.12 Gibralter and we did the day0 configuration and we create vlan and everything is oka...

ELASHALL by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have cisco c2960-48lps-L Switch. i downloaded new IOS to switch and tried to install via XMODEM after IOS file is copied Successfully to the flash. after boot my IOS file switch started automatically restart and iOS install again this is the last m...

Resolved! QOS on 2960x

We have been experiencing Zoom call quality issues. The network latency and jitter are good. jitter at 7ms and latency < 35ms.We dont have any bandwidth constraints. does configuring the access ports on 2960x to trust dscp will help improve the situa...

paddy1584 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do I have to do to assign DHCP or fixed IP addresses to my Cisco ISR 1100 router's LAN ports? Most of the configuration forums I have seen talk about setting up routers by their WAN ports, often times connecting to a switch that then devices con...

lynxnebi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 3850 L3 switch configured to send netflow to QRadar. Everything is working fine but recently I have seen some strange events popping up in netflow coming from this switch.Recently we have tightened security with an ACL on a VLAN inter...