Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All - I am looking for a CLI command that can list out the free Interfaces in the ACI Leaf Switches."show interface status mod 1" command only shows the whether the interface is in "connected / not connected" status.  But i am also looking for ...

HiI need some rack ears for an SG300-28PPCan anyone please tell me the part number, and where in the UK I can get these rom? Note, these are NOT the same across all the SG range.... I've already been there!TIA

I am looking at clustering a pair of 9300 Switches.  However, the connecting devices cannot be terminated on both Switches.  The question I have is in relation to advantages of undertaking this feature with this setup.   Does anyone know any failure ...

croftsd23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All - I am trying to configure my SNMP server (Solarwinds) to get alert if the Cisco Routers/Switches hit 80% CPU as Critical Alert and 60% as High AlertWe use MIB "CISCO-PROCESS-MIB" for achieving this Do we have separate MIB / OID for each an...

Hello,two nexus's 3k in VPC configuration with dedicated keepalive link.If - for any disruption - the keepalive link goes temporary down, even when it returns UP (*) the only way to restore the correct functioning of the VPC is to ... restart one of ...

Hello,2 nexus 3k in VPC configuration.Someone can explain why non-Cisco Transcivers are sometimes accepted and sometimes rejected as "not supported"?And I'm talking about the exact same Transceiver model (HP): 2 or 3 of them do work, others don'tHere...

Resolved! IP Helper-address

Hi , I have a two switch 3750 that is stacked , I have two VLANS , one VLAN 1 (for clients) and the second VLAN 161(for servers) I use IP helper-address for relay-agent , clients get IP without any problem but the broadcast also send to other interfa...

fbabashahi by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a set of 3560G switches and would like to configure all the ports to access VLAN1 and VLAN100. Is this possible? If so, can you provide me instructions or guidance on how I can accomplish this? I'm currently accessing the switch via Cisco Netw...

LhIPLuaRyj.png

3 switches are connected in Ring and by default spanning tree block 1 port.. I have enable REP(RESILIENT ETHERNET PROTOCOL) as I execute command "rep segment 1" on each connected interface, it shows a message that ENABLING REP , disable spanning tree...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card