Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to purchase four C9200L-24T-4G-A switches for a new implementation concerning multicast streams.The switches must support floating static route, multicast routing (igmp, pim, mvr) and IP SLA in order to monitor the uplinks.Have you worke...

Hi All: I have a site where they registered a different FQDN than I had in the router so now I have to change it.I am using IPSec with PSKs and ssh with passwords only so what are the ramifications of changing the ip domain name? Cheers,john

Hi There I have a very strange issue with one of my switches, when I am on local lan I am able to ping, ssh, telnet as well as HTTPS to the switch. When I try and perform the same action from one my other sites I am able to get to every other switch ...

Hi,I have cisco catalyst 3750x 24 port switch series switch, and the switch has C3KX-NM-10G module.Problem:I have connected fibre optic in SFP+ transceiver on G2/TE1 (Uplink).  After 7 to 8 hours, the SFP+ transceiver stops working (Lights off state)...

sjarasan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to update our new Cisco IE1000 4P2S switch to the newer 1.6 firmware. I have tried via the web interface and through SSH and TFTP. In the web interface nothing happens when I press the Update button after have selected the firmware image. ...

1.      If we powered the "IE-2000-16PTC-G-L" switch with One" PWR-IE170W-PC-AC" PSU  ·         How many ports from the 16 FE ports will be POE ports?   ·         please inform us the available power per port (W/Port) 2.      If I powered the inpu...

Hello, I'm into basics of DHCP snooping. I've enabled it on the switch with following:(config) ip dhcp snooping(config) ip dhcp snooping vlan 1 Now, on Fa0/2 I have DHCP server connected, on Fa0/1 I have a client. By default all ports are untrusted. ...

Hello, Topology is as follows: vPC Domain 10NX5k_A peer member is connected to NX5K_B peer member via peer-link portHostZ is connected to both vPC peers using a vPC114/port-channel114)HostZ is using vPC VLANs (VLANs are members of the peer-link)HostZ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes