Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I am trying to configure ssh login command on cisco 2960c with IOS 15.2 but unable to do so. the error shows “CBC Ciphers got moved out of default config. suggest me the reason for this error and how to remove it

U5al3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When running command " show interfaces counters fa 5" on cisco sf300 switch we didn't get the full data value together as shown in the figure below.in OutOctets the value should be 1142444759851 displayed by single value at the same line not as...

fa5_output.png

good day.   i have a Catalyst 3650 that i was going to delete the config file from. and for som reason it was set up previously with the wrong enable password. so i went to ROMMON to delete the config file from there, but then i noticed that flash: w...

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I've seen this many times but this time is behaving differently: not configuring a default-gw on a switch.  This time the command is there.  I can mange the switch from the directly-connected core switch but it doesn't pin...

I want to factory reset a 3850. I want to find out if there is a way to reset all variables to default. "wr er" , delete nvram: startup-config and hold mode button down does not reset everything. For instance the switch priority will not change to pr...

I am trying to get the answer from the document below:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-3000-series-switches/white_paper_c11-726674.pdf But, when I click on it, it didn't give me the document itself.  Can somebody please...

Hi, I have a question about the compatibility of different line card on Nexus 9500 platform. So, to resume we have a Nexus 9508 with 3 FM-E Fabric Module. We would like to add a "cheap" Ten Gig card : N9K-X9464PX in the hardware. Cisco sheets says th...