cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

New VLAN breaks connectivity

Hello!I ran into something strange today. I have to reconfigure these old 2960's to carry a different vlan. For the sake of keeping things simple I'll say we have 4 vlans to work with. Currently the switch has vlan 1 (switch network), vlan 2 (server ...

surgebot by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Packet capture core switches

what commands do we use to capture packets on C9300-48U switches ? I am trying to look into some packet losses occurring in our call centers. I am trying to do packet captures on the core switch CLI. (ssh'ed to the switch) 

Saiganesh by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

MDS SAN Switch cabling to HBA

Hi all,I have these MDS SAN Model: NAME: "Chassis", DESCR: "MDS 9148S 16G 48 FC (1 Slot) Chassis"I need to know the best practices to connect FO cabling from interface: example fc1/11 to HBA dual port destinationSA backup serverWhat I mean is that if...

dmfidalgo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! v-mismatch on H/W catalyst 9300

Hello everybodyI have a problem for stack switches that can't connect, the problem is v-mismatchnoted that the ios version is the same, but my question is:the system boot version is different, is that the problem cause? and how to solve also, the H/W...

Sudqi by Beginner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Terminal CA PKI Enrollment

Good Morning/Afternoon,We have a security requirement to use CA enrollment in our environment that was recently announced. On several devices i will be using terminal/cut and paste because these devices cannot use SCEP for re-enrollment.I'am able to ...

jbulloch by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics