Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, after migration to an SVI design, the 'old' vlan 1 interfaces are not reachable. The old design was as follows: Internet -   ASA ------- 2960-X-SW 1 ------Trunk to ------- 2960-X-SW 2 only vlan 1 one subnet. After introducing the vlan design vlan...

Hi All.I have always connected switch SFP uplink ports via fibre to a core 6500 fibre blade. What I am wondering is whether a copper SFP on a C3750G can be used to uplink from an ASA Ethernet port, G0/2?This is how I've connected in my home lab and I...

phillh1974 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiThe situation is  vlan 200SW1 that got Vlan 200 i got Port 45 as Trunk... the configuration is switch port mode access vlan 200switch port mode trunkip dhcp snooping trustthe 4G router gateway  is 10.0.300.1 ----Senaerio1I connected the 4g router t...

I am in a situation where I need to to do multi area ospf on a single interface as it is now confirmed that the vpls isp will not pass vlan tags.  Juniper I see has this feature, https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/topic-map/ospf...

mmercaldi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2960x switch that I have three vlans on vlan5 vlan10 vlan25. I can ping the ip address of the vlan but can not ping from devices to device on different vlan. On vlan5 I have a linux server. On vlan10 I have a pc, and on vlan25 I have a pc and ...

Nimajneb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. We have a 2960 stack with auto qos on Some uplinks. some interfaces a connected to FW's and there is a Managed Internet uplink. we are seeing g a LOT of drops on some of the ports that have NO QOS configured, however when you look at the f...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the network that I recently started serving, there are quite a few switches with an old version of IOS. Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----1 28 WS-C3650-24PD 06.03.04.E cat3k_caa-universalk9 INS...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card