Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,In my infra, I have a QNAP server allowing me to transfer files (especially movies). This server is on VLAN 20.For my user devices, I use VLAN 100.When I try to transfer a file from the NAS to my PC, the speed does not exceed 400 Mb / s whereas...

Ipefixe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,What difference does it make in using metric type E1 or E2 while redistributing(OSPF) .If the E2 is only external cost, why would network admin use E1 which is additional cost to external to reach the destination?Regards,Vishal

I have three  24 port POE 9300 switch which is upgraded to Fuji 16.09.05 version .And our new switch is 48 port 9300 POE . Which is already in Gibraltar-16.12.02 version . Is it a problem to be in stack for 24 port switch with 48 port switch. And do ...

nlawrance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team ,  we are getting high utilization on 6509 switch and could someone help on this?=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2020.06.28 19:21:02 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=sh moduleMod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -----------------------------...

I'm trying to configure STP using vIOS-L2 on GNS3, the loop works only with VLAN1 , for the other VLANs , All the switches display "This bridge is the root"Any idea about the issue?

medharrak by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes