TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have deployed CMS 2.9 in our lab to have a look into the new Webbridge3 component, however when browsing to the web page to join a meeting i receive: "System is currently unavailable.Please try again later"  Anyone else had this during their upgrad...

robertb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I'm just a newbie here, just want to get some idea or answers on issue we are having now. We have multiple AP's and VLAN's on our local network. Our office bought 3 TV's with Airplay functions. These TV's will be use for meeting rooms. We...

HiWe have CUCM 12.5 and Expressway-Core and Edge x12.6Currently integrated with Cloud WebEx Edge audio. Incoming call to SIP devices registered with CUCM are working fine. However, if we dial WebEx Dial-in Toll free number we are getting Not acceptab...

Colleagues, such a question. when you call cms from a mobile phone, if you turn off the microphone on the phone, the call hangs up within a minute, how to overcome this?the call goes from a mobile-rostelecom- (sip) -iscratel si3000- cucm-cms. hang-up...