TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I call number 12345, and use num-exp translate 12345 to 55599999,but the call not use the dial-peer 9, it use dial-peer 5.configdial-peer voice 1 pots incoming called-number ... direct-inward-dial port 1/0:15 forward-digits 8dial-peer voice 5 pots de...

nodh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PGM

HI-I need to deploy an application that uses PGM and I've read as much as I can find on PGM and I'm still not exactly sure how to setup my configuration on the network.Svr -- rtr1(pgm rtr) ---- rtr2(pgm-rtr) ----rtr3(pgm-rtr) --- clientmy question is...

dlum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know what sort of AAA capabilities are available with IPTV. Can we, for example, reference an ACS server for authentication of users. Can we also specify who can see and do what. And finally, are their accounting records that cou...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 new and 1 older Optibase 200S video cards. Using IPTV Server 3.5.0.23 (the newest version I've found) I cannot confugure the new cards but I can configure the older one. When I stop a session on the newer card and click on "Configure" I ge...

rraze by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes