TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We need to End-to-End configuration in Qos sometimes. Anyone can explain or confirm the below? Here is topology: Phone1---router1---router2---router3---phone21. End-to-End configuration means all these devices need to have the same configuration ...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We use EF BHP for voip traffic because it has high value 46. But no matter lower or higher value the DSCP is, we still need to assign specific bandwidth to the voip traffic. My question is that even if we assign a lower DSCP value to voip traffic,...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, i have to do above mentioned exam - in Germany.In the exam description stands following: Exam Number500-007 VTVS1Associated CertificationsVideoDuration75 minutes (55-75 questions)Available LanguagesEnglish So does the exam contains only que...

gchroner40 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllHaving an issue with the syslog server setup in a clustered Conductor setup. Running Version 2.3 When I remove the syslog server address from the master, it stops sending logs to the syslog server. (as expected)(maintenance -> logging)When I re...

beacra by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes