TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, We are currently running on TMS version 15.5.0 and when trying to view an Endpoint under Call Status an error occurs - snapshot attached.  I have pulled the Diagnostic Files to further review this error, however not sure exactly where to look...

Hi, Here's the situation.Few days ago, I set my provisionned group to NOT import users from the AD.But it seems that the users are still synchronized with it...  Even after a password change, people have to use the old pwd to sign-in.  Furthermore, I...

Louis-Alex by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a room 15 meters long and I want to give a solution to the client of videoconference device. I am between the Spark Room Kit Plus and the Sx80 with the Speakertrack 60 but I need official documentation to know what real reach each videoconfere...

Hi  folks, I have a client with an unusual request.  They have Telepresence Conductor XC4.3.1 and Telepresence Server 4.4(1-16) s/w versions.  The Conductor is neighbored to a VCS and they have a CUCM as a neighbor zone also.  The CUCM has a mix of S...

Hi Experts, I have BE6000 deployment CUCM 11.5 and IMP single cluster with no dns reliance. Now i have client requirement to configure vpnless jabber via expressway. I have basic understand of internal/external dns records, certificates enable on vcs...