TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, We have never had the need to create a Multipoint call using our C40 until now and have noticed that the option to add another participant is greyed out. The Status Page of the C40 mentions we have the Multisite option installed. I have tried...

I've started getting diconnections of SIP endpoints dialling into TP server via a traversal zone, with the TP server generating the error message "Ending call due to session refresh interval".  This happens consistently after 13 minutes and 10 - 20 s...

Dear All, Need help :) 1. is it possible, Video endpoint registered in CUCM call standalon SX10 via SIP Trunk ? my customer won't buy TP-lic :) Topology : 8900(Jabber)---CUCM---(SIP)---SX10 2. Customer, have MCU machine. if not possible. is it poss...

Resolved! TP Licensing Issue

Hi;     I am using Telepresence Server with TP conductor and Cisco VCS. I have 3 screen licenses and I am using the below mentioned parameters for calling which will use 1 and 1/2 license per call which means that only two participants can talk to ea...

ainaraza1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are using a Cisco CUCM and IM&Presence system across three sites over MPLS for voice only.  Lately, we are looking for internal Multi-Party Video Conference solution across these three locations using SX20, SX10 and Jabber for mobile.  Can I m...

echiyahya by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes