TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I had try to get video output in both HDMI out port in SX20 codec , but when i get on one device the other display is off  , so my question is that , can i get output on both monitors at same time ? if yes , than how ?

In the setup, CUCM is the centralized call controller and expressways are used for firewall traversal.  CUCM & expressways are correctly as per the Cisco document.  A SIP call from a public internet endpoint to CUCM registered MX300 G2 is successfull...

majeed002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, Please excuse my lack of knowledge on Cisco Webex, i am just a budding engineer in this respect. I am looking at the possibility that the silhouette could be disabled for active speaker for voice only participants. It looks from the adm...

when i am trying to purge endpoints unable to remove from  database  its take long time "purging System ....." after that nothing will happen again its show on purge system list. but it's removed from system category. when i am trying to register the...

firozsm04 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I deployed the Expressway MRA Cluster (2 x Cores; 2 x Edges) at Hong Kong (HK). Is it possible sharing the HK Expressway Cluster to the other CMs Cluster (e.g. Japan, Korea). The Expressway should support multiple CMs Cluster? Should turn on the I...

hi all, i upgraded the ix5200 with new cop.sgn file after that the ubuntu is not booting .starting with cisco image symbol and it shows ubuntu boot options and goes black screen .even if try for recovery mode , after selcting recovery mode the screen...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes