TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Problem description by users: Telepresence meetings gets decline\Cancelled automatically  There is a huge  problem in the  Board Room, this seems to be going on and on. When staff reserve the room , we accept the request and it only stays accepted fo...

As the VCS Expressway knows how to handle NAT (PAT) with different IP addresses in SIP (H.323) signaling and L3 IP source, it always takes the media in this case when the AOR does not equal the SIP URI of an endpoint. Consequently the VCS Expressway ...

Bom dia,                      estou implementando em minha empresa uma solução completa de Telepresence, com MCU (MSE8000), Gatekeeper, Firewall Transverse e 5 Endpoints (Profile 65), aonde estou precisando de uma ajuda para compreender a implementaç...

Hi everyone,need some help please ,,,,I have an ATA187 working with CM Version 7.1.5.33050-1. I've connected an analog line cord from port one of the ATA 187 to a Bogen PCM 2000 paging unit. When I place a call to the  ATA it answers and connects wit...