TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are installing the SX20 in our company, and we are having problems with making calls and authentication equipment.I had difficulties in obtaining documentation to list of ports to be included in the firewall, getting the list below but do not k...

Hello!Equipment: Tandberg QuickSet C20 codecI upgraded this codec from version 3.1.5 to version 5.1.3, but, unfortunately, I don't have a release key for this version or version 4.x.x (quaranty expired). I have got uploaded release keys for versions ...

Dear all,We have deployed the Cisco TelePresenceManagement Suite Provisioning Extension with VCS control and Expressway with 7.2 while TMS with 13.2However, in the jabber client , the user can't search any endpoints and jabber client.In TMS Provision...

Arbenjamin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we are experiencing a curious behaviour in TMS 13.1 (i need to double check the version).The TMS have 35 installed  systems licenses and only 8 added systems, but sometimes, it show a pop up message on screen quith this phrase:Warning: Not eno...

epicolo by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We will be running a demo of Jabber externally, we have setup the relevent DNS records for our domain but what I need to know is what is required for a user in company A to talk to a user in company B via the Jabber client. We are aware we will ne...