Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Neither the Intersight Help Center nor the Cisco HyperFlex Systems Installation Guide for Cisco Intersight specify which IP addesses need to be able access svc.intersight.comFor full control (i.e. to be able to open UCSM, HX Connect and KV...

Resolved! B200 M4 RAM

Dear I am upgrading B200 M4 RAM the previous RAM installed are 16GB ( UCS-MR-1X162RU-A )  16GB DDR4-2133-MHz RDIMM/PC3-17000/dual rank/x4  and i now i get the Refurbished on CCW with UCS-MR-1X162RUA-RF   16GBDDR4-2133MHzRDIMM/PC4-17000dualRank4/1.2v ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How is east to west traffic handled? If I have Server-1 in Chassis-A, and need to communicate with Server-2 in Chassis-B, will the traffic flow through the 6120's to our Nexus, and back down to Chassis-B, or will it only flow up to the 6120's a...

mhurst by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, We have a c220 M5 ( UCSC-220-M5SX ) server on which we want to initialize and create a raid 1 --2 SATA DISKS  by using the for embedded SATA RAID .According to the service manual of the server we need to enable  boot mode to UEFI mode and ...