Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Issue : VPC consistency failed and VPC status is down on some of port channels wher as some other is working . This issue is for po18 only . once this is resolved will work on other Portchannels.Topology,:                        5k1                 ...

I was going through the VPc documentation and stumbled upon thisSingle Homed Fabric Extender vPC TopologyThe              Cisco Nexus 5000 Series             switch can support up to 12 configured single homed Fabric Extenders (576 ports) with this  ...

ambi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some documentation that describes how Time is set in UCS.  Between all the different UCSM Versions 1.4.- 3.2 there seems to be much confusion.  I found CSCtj19497 that states this was resolved in 2.0.2(m) but as we are running 2.2-3....

brittonv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN communication

We are setting up a test environment and I have a question to ensure it will work like we want.   We are going to create a router on the UCS.  On the LAN side of the router it will be vlan 401 and the UCS side it will be vlan 400.  I would like to ha...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading an HX240 cluster from 2.6(1a) to 2.6(1d), and the upgrade has completed successfully on 2 of the 4 nodes. One node fails after the bootstrap, VIB upgrade and reboot steps with the above error. I have re-attempted the upgrade multiple t...

Brad_80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   I have a really weird problem in a UCS solution, it has 2 Fabric Interconnect 6269 connected to 2 Nexus, and IOM's to the Chassis and servers in End Host Mode.    The problem is that I have some Virtual servers that can not be reached from t...

Hi All, It's a little bit complex issue, but hope you'll be able to assist with that . Issue's Brief : A blade is getting a PXE boot connection, but failed with an error : TFTP cannot open connection   The issue, more detailed : I'm having a UCS Dire...

pxe_01.PNG
Ron Baduach by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes