Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a c220 m3 with embedded raid, and I am plugging 2 drives into the front but they don't show up in the CIMC as storage (they are detected in the sensors page though). All I need is just to be able to have both drives be passed through to the OS...

Hello, during Stretched Cluster Installation SIte A HX servers are visible but Site B Servers are not visible in HX installer. UCSM & hypervisor configuration has done successfully for both the site. Server model is HX 240c All flash M6 ,UCSM & serve...

I have a UCS C220 M3S with CIMC 1.5(4d). When I try to launch the KVM Console, I get a popup with "Unable to launch the application".Windows 7Firefox 33.1Java Version 8 Update 25Exception:com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Unable to load res...

Howard Lum by Cisco Employee
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm seeing the following on my FaultLog on my UCS420 sys/rack-unit-1/board/storage-SAS-SLOT-5/pd-3  equipment-degraded   Storage Local disk 3 is degraded: please check if rebuild or copyback of drive is required It caused my CENTOS 7 that's in...

Jessie Wu by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VNIC in INIT state

Hi,VIC 1455 installed on C480 M5 UCSM managed and running RHELAll of a sudden, one of the host eth interfaces ( trunk VNIC ) gave up .. i.e. stopped responding and "enic" drive tried to reset it as it considered it as "hang" as well. Rebooted the hos...

SamCU by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes