Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi guys ,                   Having a problem i am installing UCS c series ..but i unfortunately i have lost the VMWARE cd kits ..can any one advice from where i can get it or provided the download link for this..Thankyou in advacne.Shib     ...

Hello,I got a problem with 3 Cisco UCS C460 M2 that is  using VMware ESXi 5.0, the problem is that the servers work fine for 2 or 3 days and after that display a purple screen with the message "LINT1 motherboard interrupt. This is a hardware problem;...

cplatac86 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Once in production, when adding cables in a Fabric PortChannel between an IOM and a FI, ¿is it needed to re-ack the chassis? (so that, we'll have downtime of the whole chassis). Or rather, as it is a Port-Channel the cables are detected automa...

dani_bosch by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have added a new host to my n1kv, but the interface PortChannel3 appears to be in shutdown and I can't bring it up, despite of it is working.SW-OUT-N1KV# sh int status[...]Po3            --                 up       trunk     full    1000    --[...]...

orevilla by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1000v Connectivity

Hi everyoneIm new to the nexus 1000v and i had  a questionLets say you have 6 nics and 3 different uplink profilesLAN   - vmnic0 +1MGT - vmnic 2+3Vmotion - vmnic 4+5I understand how to ensure vmotion will use nic 4+5 etc - create vmotion vmkernal and...

Hi, I hope you all are doing well.Actually i am very new to UCS & currently studying different options of UCS.I just recently got one BoQ to work on it.Problem is that i am not able to configure the attached BoQ on CCW & it can't configure on Dynamic...