Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

In the UCS their is a fault collection status called "soaking". I pulled this from the UCS guide. Can someone translate this into something I can understand?When the fault is alleviated, it is cleared if the time between the fault being raised and th...

With the new FCoE multi-hop capabilities of the new Nexus 5548, will multi-hop become a possibility with UCS?For example, if I connect Fabric Interconnect > Nexus 5548 > NetApp FCoE port; will this work, and allow blades to boot from SAN and see LUNs...

Hello,I'm confused around the ECC feature in Cisco memory modules. I've seen in C-SERVERS data sheets the words "ADVANCED ECC", whereas I've not seen such words in B-SERVERS data sheets. Does that mean blades are not ECC compatible? I'd also like to ...

Hey,Have an issue that's doing my head in a bit. Here is the setupCisco UCS 2 x Blade Chassis consisting of two fabric extenders in each. Port 1 of each fabric extender going to Fabric Interconnect A, and Port 2 of each fabric extender going to Fabri...