Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi, i am using a AS5300 and currently exploring the IVR scripts. Here is my current configaaa new-model!!aaa authentication login h323 group radiusaaa authorization exec h323 group radius aaa accounting connection h323 start-stop group radiusaaa sess...

Hi,My Customer wants a fault tolerant setup for VoIP. There will be two 7200 or 3845 routers, each with E1/ PRI card. Each router will connect to a seperate E1/PRI card in the PBX.The fault tolerant setup which my customer wants is that whenever one ...

SIP

SIP with ITSP ******************************************** I have an ITSP which is giving me the service for dialing a local number in different cities. When they dial the number ITSP finishes the call via SIP. They give me the list of numbers,the us...

Dear Professional,My existing customer wants to use the existing leased lines as a backup and use the new 4 E1 lines (bundled) as an active links to their current VOIP network.Any suggestion and sample config is a big help and appreciated.Thanks in a...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Does anyone have experience with modifying disconnect cause codes, when releasing unsuccessfull call from VoIP peer back to POTS peer? As far as I understand, 12.4 started supporting this feature.What I would like to do is, to map a few most commo...

QOS

IOS Version 12.2(12a)I need to implement QOS to Prioritize VOIP traffic.Router has 2 interfacesFastE 1FastE 2I have set up my Class map and policy mapI have tried to change class-default to fair-queue but nothing changes, it does not show in my confi...

Read docs and want to know if signaling can be eliminated. IE - make this work like a 4W dedicated leased line. The application has a 202T 4W modem at each endpoint. I'm trying to patch this signal between 2 end-points that have 2800 routers and p...

Hi,I have an AS5350 running IOS 12.3.17.The problem is that it doesn't seem to update the status of the E1 voice controllers.For instance: if I unplug the cable from one of the PRIs connected to it and perform a "sh controller e1 x/x", the output ind...

Top Solution Authors