Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Previously, I had voice-class codec 1 configured on a VoIP dial-peer which had preference 1 set to g729r8 and preference 2 to g711ulaw. After doing a sh voice dsp active, all calls were being negotiated in g711ulaw.When I changed from voice-class co...

redray8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got a major problem with my ATA and SIP Proxy Server setup. Whenever i try to enable authentication on the proxy server my ATA registrations drop immediately.My protocol analyzer shows me that the registration is getting a 401 unauthorized (al...

lkc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my network scenario:-a DSL access to the Internet that works properly.-a PBX based on Asterisk and many Ip-phones. The signaling protocol used is SIP.-a SIP account to a SIP Proxy on the Internet. In this way the PBX could receive incoming ca...

andybrogi by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My setup:AS5350XM V12.4(1c)My DP voice:dial-peer voice 4000 voip service session destination-pattern [2-9]T rtp payload-type nte 98 voice-class codec 55 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:65.xx.xx.35 dtmf-relay rtp-nte My problem:I can't find...

vilaro123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i am using a AS5300 and currently exploring the IVR scripts. Here is my current configaaa new-model!!aaa authentication login h323 group radiusaaa authorization exec h323 group radius aaa accounting connection h323 start-stop group radiusaaa sess...

Hi,My Customer wants a fault tolerant setup for VoIP. There will be two 7200 or 3845 routers, each with E1/ PRI card. Each router will connect to a seperate E1/PRI card in the PBX.The fault tolerant setup which my customer wants is that whenever one ...