Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear netprosis there a way to limit calls on my AS5300 to 120min?i mean if a call reachs the 120min it will be disconnected automaticaly.tks

fbadr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my voip network : As5400 + Pgw2200 ..... connect to PSTN . I have problem now : I used SIP software for make a call to PSTN : call to province A have ring back tone , province B have NO ring back tone. I compare the SS7 message between 2 province is ...

Hi,We are into ISP. we provide voip solutions using cisco ATA186. One of my customer doesn't want to display the number to the other end party(US or any country). He requested us to block that facility. Do we need to do any configuration in our voice...

Dear All,Something happened and i really need an clarification for it here it is:I’m connecting ISDN PRI from the PSTN to 2650XM [GW1] and then,Connecting GW1 by a Leased line to 3745 [GW2] and then,Connecting GW2 by PRI to PBX then to the Agents.Wit...

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

il havez a cisco as5300 i use it for voip after 5 or 6 hours i must reboot cisco because i observe a large difference between DSP and DS0 ALG01#show call resource voice statsResource Monitor - Dial-up Resource Statistics Information:DSP Statistics:U...

zibouche by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The call flow is like this: the call is going from a sip phone, through an AS5350 outside to the carrier. The signaling information is always going through the SIP server. The RTP packets are sent directly to Cisco. When the call is disconnected,...

rwawrig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any command similar for ISDN that have the same function for R2 Digital (Double Answer)??? I'm trying to block few end user to use the collect call service.regards

ychuan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes